The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, November 09, 2007

Greetings from Tracey's couch, located in Sewickley, PA. Tracey is currently at work, teaching a Bible study or something. So I am lounging around, waiting for her to finish so that we can go out this afternoon.

I arrived in Pittsburgh yesterday morning, around 11 a.m. I did not have a direct flight - instead, I landed in Houston, TX at the largest airport ever and had to walk from Terminal E to Terminal B while half asleep (it was around 4 or 6 a.m...I'm not sure which...I am just sure that I could barely open my eyes). The first flight I was sorta able to sleep on, but intensely uncomfortable the whole time. The second flight from Houston to Pittsburgh was slightly more comfortable, so I managed to sleep almost the whole duration of that flight. It feels great here on the east coast. Brisk. And it's so pretty because the fall colors are still out. I really wish I could combine what I love about the east coast with what I love about the west coast.

Yesterday we watched some TV, made dinner and a pie (pumpkin - easy and delicious), talked a lot, took a walk, etc. Once Tracey gets home from work, I think we're going to go into Pittsburgh and catch a museum or maybe a movie or something. I'm not really sure because we're really flexible.

- Jenny, 11/09/2007 09:09:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com