The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yet another day of absolute boredom and hopelessness. At least tomorrow I'll be going in to the hospital so I'll have something to do.

But today was not for nothing - I found out that there are a lot of movies out or imminently coming out that I have interest in. I probably won't see most of these, but I've at least enjoyed watching the trailers:

Lars and the Real Girl. Beyond it looking cute, what really interests me about this movie is seeing how the community either engages in this guy's delusion, or pulls away/ostracizes him. Apparently this movie comes out on Friday, but there's a theatre in Pasadena that's already playing it.

Across the Universe. Beyond being filmed in Princeton (which would be fun/novelty to see), I think this movie looks interesting. Love the timeframe. Love the music. This one is already out.

The Final Season. I love baseball movies. This one is already out.

The Jane Austen Book Club. I love Jane Austen. And book clubs. And romantic comedies. This one is already out.

The Darjeeling Limited. This one just reminds me of the good times Layne, Tracey and I had in our Hinduism class. This one is already out.

August Rush. I think I must have a thing for orphans today. Plus I love that little kid's face. Comes out mid-November.

The Kite Runner. I didn't read the book, but maybe I should. Comes out early-November.

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. Looks very fun. Comes out around Thanksgiving.

Reservation Road. I love both Joaquin Phoenix and Mark Ruffalo. Comes out tomorrow.

In closing, I really like the font Neutra, but apparently so does every other designer, as it is on EVERYTHING. I've found it so much around town that it's starting to get on my nerves and irritate me. So, I'm going to call a moratorium on Neutra.

- Jenny, 10/18/2007 06:54:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com