The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, October 09, 2007

So I have things to say (including two very bizarre dreams from last night), but I also have a migraine headache that I've had since at least 2 p.m. today, making it a 8-hour long headache. Ouch.

I will just say that the highlight of today was randomly running into a professor of mine from Woodbury who wrote one of my reference letters for me to get into Princeton (a fact that I forgot about, actually). She was visiting a friend of hers. She's one of those teachers where people either loved her or hated her, but I loved her and her crazy used-to-be-a-Jew used-to-be-a-nun used-to-teach-literature saying-the-rosary-while-driving-recklessly-fast-on-the-freeway very-opinionated-type ways. You could never say she wasn't interesting.

Now I think I'll go to bed and hope that the headache dissipates.

- Jenny, 10/09/2007 09:37:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com