The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, September 27, 2007

So this will be a quick post, as it's already 11:15 and I've got to get up for work at 6:30.

Today was a long day at the hospital and, when I got home I was tired and had a huge headache, but managed to muster steam, took a shower and three aspirin and went to the Dodger game with my softball team. I eventually felt better, but not because it was a good game - the Dodgers might as well have not even shown up they were so bad.

Tomorrow I'll work at the hospital in the morning and then come home and gather my thoughts before going to an interview in Santa Monica. This is not the interview I've been waiting for, but it's an interesting organization to me regardless, so we'll see where this one goes. They seemed very positive on the phone.

That's pretty much all I've got for today. Maybe sometime this weekend I'll put up my camping photos!

- Jenny, 9/27/2007 11:12:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com