The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, September 24, 2007

I am much too tired to write a full post. Being on-call for most of my shift today plus having a few choice interactions (including one lady who wanted me to pray for the angels to return to her room--oh how I'd love to elaborate on this one!), plus going for a walk, plus playing softball has made Jenny quite tired.

I will note that we lost our softball team tonight to the dreaded Video Symphony, my nemesis. However, we only lost by 3 runs or so, so that makes it a little better. If only I could get an actual hit...I've been in a hitting slump.

I will also note that I need to apply myself more to my fantasy football team. Three losses in a row! I didn't even score half as much as Tyler this weekend, and I bet part of that is that I keep on forgetting to set my players.

I will also note that I've pretty much given up on my fantasy nascar team. Currently I'm in second, but I'm sure Danny will shortly pass me.

- Jenny, 9/24/2007 10:23:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com