The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tonight I probably played the best tennis since returning to the game a few weeks earlier this summer. My net game was horrible (funny - it was good the weeks prior), but my serve is getting into very fine shape and my baseline strokes are looking good, so long as I remember to have my right grip. Mostly, however, I was just glad to get out and get my mind off of constantly thinking about my interview this afternoon. Not sure how it went, but I really am very interested in working there.

But now it's time to go to my housesitting house. Tomorrow I guess I'm meeting with some of my dad's friends who have just lost their mom, which is kinda weird but also kinda really neat. (not that they lost their mom, but because they think I can help them in some way) Then I may go to the batting cages with the #1 Dodgers Fan, depending on his schedule.

- Jenny, 8/21/2007 10:26:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com