The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, August 30, 2007

So yesterday I kinda forgot to blog. And today I've just been busy. And now I kinda have no time because I have to go to the housesitting house. The thing is that I have plenty of things to say (keywords: meetings, identity theft, camping, housesitting, etc.) but I just have no time right now. So, I'll just have to make time tomorrow. I have an interview not at the place I really want to hear from (still waiting to hear) but at a place where I'm just sorta curious about what could happen. I'm not sold on it, yet I'm open to it. How much more cryptic can I be?

So I promise one good entry tomorrow (good is subjective) before I go camping!

- Jenny, 8/30/2007 10:05:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com