The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, August 13, 2007

So I'm kinda sorta in a bad mood. And by bad I think I mean a combination of annoyed and sad. I still have one more interview today (in about an hour and a half), so I'm hoping I can get over it by then.

This week is Vacation Bible School at the church. I'm helping to volunteer by taking a group of six or so kids around to the various stations of crafts, acting, Bible lessons, games, etc. and it's a little strange because the kids are of various ages, from K all the way to this one kid entering the sixth grade. Now, some people love kids. I, on the other hand, am not a super huge fan of kids. I mean, they're not bad, but...I definitely have a more difficult time with them (read: I lose my patience) the younger and more hyper they get. There's this one kid in my group who is entering Kindergarten and is really cute, but is just constantly talking and really hyper and doesn't listen. By the end of the day I found myself exhausted. I have a helper and I think what I'll do tomorrow is tell the helper to just stick to this kid's side every moment.

I suppose I have nothing more to say today. Well, nothing except that today, after my interview and nap, I got the correct wire so that I can now listen to my iPod through my car's auxiliary hook-up, which is great because the radio selection in this city is incredibly lame. I really, really miss my Princeton radio stations. But now, $2.70 later, I can listen to precisely what I want to listen to.

- Jenny, 8/13/2007 06:54:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com