The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Saturday, August 04, 2007

School has me whipped. For the last two or so weeks I've been waking up at 6:00 a.m. in order to be at the school by 8. Incredibly, my body has begun to wake up the past few days a few minutes before my alarm goes off.

As an aspiring morning person, I am so excited about this. I am not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination, but I've always wanted to be one. Plus, I have to admit that there's something very nice and peaceful about the early morning.

However, as a bona fide night person, it really ticks me off that my body is waking me up. Take today, for instance. Last night after coming home from the BBQ I went to, I went to sleep around 1 a.m. How is it, then, that I should be waking up at 5:55 a.m.?! Quite simply, it shouldn't be. I'd really like to be asleep, but I just can't. This does not bode well for going to the Dodgers game tonight...I'll be too tired!

Since school is over now, I'm sure that next week I'll be returning to my normal sleep patterns of midnight-ish to eight- or nine-ish.

- Jenny, 8/04/2007 06:22:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com