The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I'm feeling a bit tired this evening, so hopefully this'll be a short post so that I can fold my laundry, take a brisk walk and go to bed.

Today was the beach. It was really, really cold for a couple of hours after we got there, but then at about noon it warmed up and was a beautiful day. I was very tempted to take a nap whilst laying out, but figured that has had bad side effects on me in times past (read: intense sunburn). I also managed not to get sunburnt, which is amazing since it was overcast and then I never once re-applied!

Tonight I have been busy picking up this pile of clothing on the floor of my bedroom. I swear that every single item of clothing I own was down there, some pieces dirty, some clean. It's been a bunch of fun picking it up, smelling it and tossing it into whatever pile it belongs in...either the dirty laundry piles or the pile to be folded and put away. This is why people have maids.

And now, for some very brief movie reviews (because I just don't have it in me to write much more):

The Simpsons: Very funny. It felt a little long to me.

Super Bad: Saw this on a sneak-preview yesterday. Really, really funny, although definitely crude. I laughed through almost every scene of the movie. I also felt this one was a bit long. But I wonder if I'm feeling the movies were a bit long because I haven't seen a movie in awhile.

- Jenny, 8/01/2007 09:08:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com