The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Sunday, August 12, 2007

I may be unemployed, but I am SO busy. This morning I drove up to Ventura, picked up Layne who was visiting from Princeton, drove her around LA, then came home and worked on graphic design for the rest of the night. Finally (finally!) I've reached a finalized design for the postpartum DVD.

If that weren't enough, I am drowning in paperwork over here. Tons of stuff I need to work out with the insurance company re: my old car and a W2 for the high school and other things that I cannot remember right now.

Plus, I have two interviews tomorrow. What will I wear? More importantly, is it clean?

And, lastly, it seems as if every time one job runs out, another one comes into focus. Case in point: I've been summoned for Jury Duty. Wonderful. That's like $20/day if I get called in. Forget trying to declare a financial hardship - it'd be a financial hardship if I didn't go. I can only hope that I get placed on some grand indictment trial that will last all year. Even better if I can get paid a bazillion dollars afterward to write my memoir of the trial.

- Jenny, 8/12/2007 09:46:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com