The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, July 30, 2007

Well, I just spent the last hour or so cleaning up the living room. It's still not as clean as I'd like it, but it's way closer to how I want it to be. After the living room, it's a toss-up between hitting the kitchen or my room. Both will need to be hit...hard.

So now that I've accepted that I'm getting a new car, I cannot help but constantly be excited for the unknown day when my car will come. I assume this is sorta like being pregnant. I mean, I know I'm getting a new car, I know it's coming sometime soon, I kinda know what it'll look like, but there's also this element that's totally unexpected. I mean, I know it's going to be white and I know most of the features it'll have but, for instance, will it have one of those fancy rearview mirrors? I won't know until the car arrives.

I like most of my students at school, but there's this one boy who constantly drives me up the wall. But! My teaching assistant not only is fantastic (no wonder why she wants to be a teacher), but also really, really good with that kid. I just don't understand why he has to be so annoying. And then there's this other kid who I'd totally want to be friends with...if, you know, he was like 10 years older.

Tonight I'm going out with Tyler and Chris and I think we're going to try to see the Simpsons movie, so long as it's not sold-out, of course. I'm just hoping that the living room will still be fairly clean by the time I return.

- Jenny, 7/30/2007 05:48:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com