The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We lost our softball game last night, but only by 3. I think we've been playing pretty well, actually. I feel like I've been playing a bit better - my hitting for the last couple of games has been really strong. Last night, each time I was up to bat, I got on base - all of them hits, except for one walk, since I have a "good eye."

Well, yesterday I was contacted by a job I'm very interested in. Who knows what will happen, but it's encouraging to hear back. Tonight I'm going to the Hollywood Bowl for Tchaikovsky and fireworks. Friday I'm going to the beach. All the days inbetween then and now will be consumed by organizing my lesson plan for the web design gig, planning an event for the middle schoolers next week, and running various errands...hopefully going to the DMV and Apple Store will happen, but that may be a project for next week.

Melissa tagged me last week on her blog to compile a list of 8 random things about myself. So, here goes:

The rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Facts About Me
1. I dislike very much human statues that are even close to being life-sized. They really, really freak me out, especially if I see them out of the corner of my eye.

2. My face is (and shoulders are) fairly sunburnt today because I was stupid and didn't apply sunblock before taking my walk and playing tennis yesterday. In a few days, this burn will fade, making my face look extremely tan. (And I think when my face is tan, my hair looks blonder.)

3. I usually rest my laptop on the mantle in the living room.

4. Princeton seems like forever away to me, in both time and space. It really, really does not feel like I've only been home for less than two months. Sometimes I even forget that I graduated from there.

5. My favorite color is red, although I do give an honorable mention and a nod to green.

6. I love receiving email, but hate responding to it. Generally I will respond to emails that have simple questions almost immediately. But if you ask me a question about how I'm doing or whatever, I generally will take months to respond.

7. When I was a little girl, I believe my first bike without training wheels was named "Pink and Pretty."

8. I prefer boiled or microwaved hot dogs to barbecued hot dogs.

Tag, You're It!
Emily on her Myspace blog, Tisra, Justin, Amy, Terrence, Tyler, Carrie, Sarah and anyone else who reads this blog and wants to join in.

- Jenny, 7/10/2007 12:01:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com