The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, July 23, 2007

So today I quite possibly made the easiest money ever (although getting paid to go to the Dodgers last week was not too shabby, either). Thank you, Tiffany, if you're reading this.

Today was first day of art class at the high school summer program. All I did was draw with them for a few hours and then take them to the pool in the afternoon. Easy. First we did some drawing of shoes, blind-contour as well as taking some time to do a nice drawing. I surprised myself with how well I was able to capture my Birkenstocks, since I haven't drawn with a pencil in a long, long time. We also drew faces. My first attempt at drawing Jeremy's face (time spent on drawing ~5 min.) was fairly good, although a longer drawing (~20 min.) demonstrates that I need more practice. Finally, here is Jeremy's take on my face. (probably why I am perpetually single!) I think it's so funny that it's my new MySpace profile pic.

My picture of Grandpa and his fake tattoo now has over 1,000 hits on Flickr!

We lost our last game of the season tonight. However, I think this team was from an upper division because they were really good. I'd like to point out, though, that we really held our own (except for me who, out of the blue, started hitting horribly and even struck out standing!). So that's the end of my joyful Mondays until we start up again in September. I'm not upset about our loss at all, but I personally would have liked to have at least gotten on base once during our last game. Oh well. Maybe I shouldn't have watched The Natural before going to the game.

It's late...man, am I going to be tired tomorrow morning.

- Jenny, 7/23/2007 11:13:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com