The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Saturday, July 14, 2007

I've come to discover that I really, really dislike tea tree oil/products. I've discovered this because I was in dire need of face wash and found myself at Trader Joe's with only one product available. Trader Joe's is great for groceries, but leaves a lot to be desired for sundry items. So now I have this whole bottle of face wash that I will likely throw away in order to get something that doesn't make me gag while in the shower.

The beach yesterday was BEAUTIFUL! Great weather, not too crowded, etc. The unfortunate result of the beach, however, is that I have this massive, bright-red splotch over my middle-back because I seemingly did not get any sunblock coverage back there. So it pretty much hurts to sit or lie down or even wear a shirt.

I think I had something more to write, but it has escaped me now.

- Jenny, 7/14/2007 10:20:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com