The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm kinda too busy today to post, so here's some bits and pieces. Lots going on and since tomorrow I'lll be off all day at the beach, I've gotta get a lot of this stuff done today. I feel as if my life of leisure is being accosted!

Angelenos beware: I have come to the knowledge that groups of 12 will be descending upon Los Angeles by storm tomorrow. I found this out because I tried to rent a 12-passenger van for tomorrow's beach day outing and had to call multiple places because they're all sold-out. Batten down the hatches and watch your step.

It really annoys me that the profits from Live Earth are seemingly not going to benefit the planet. If anyone can find me information as to where the proceeds from that event have gone, please let me know so that I can clear it from my list of annoyances.

Get this: Remember how yesterday I said I put in a report to Apple's site to send back my iPod? I did that around 3 or 4 pm. Upon returning from my walk this morning at 11 am, a package was delivered at my doorstep from PA. This package is the box I am to return the iPod in. Is anyone else amazed at that turn-around time?

I believe Chris read my blog yesterday from the Philippines! I think that's the farthest away that my blog has (legitimately) been read!

This afternoon I finished my schedule for the art/web design class and have submitted it for approval. Now I have to work on a detailed PCUSA resume (called a PIF) and the back cover for the workbook I've been working on for Bonner. That workbook is seemingly the project that will never die! But, actually, I don't mind working on it because it's only my second book I've ever done, so I still have inherent interest in the whole process of creating a book from start to finish. Designing a book, by the way, is not for the faint of heart. It's for the marathon runners...endurance.

OK, back to work. Part of the problem is that I keep on being tantalized by these other emails that I am getting. Some by Tyler, who can be quite clever and funny to read, and from people at Insomniac, who are commenting on seeing a baseball game in September. I love that I know so many clever people!

- Jenny, 7/12/2007 03:07:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com