The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I am in total pain. I pulled the front, left muscle on my thigh in tonight's softball game and it KILLS. But! The important thing is that we totally beat the annoying Video Symphony. I don't think I've ever come into contact with a team more aggravating than them, led by their pitcher, who is (or maybe I should say "seems to be") a HUGE jerk. Tonight one of my hits I hit directly at him and he got me out, but then he had the nerve when I was fielding and he was "coaching" on the third base side to thank me for hitting it hard because it helped him to do very little work. Then, after the game when we shake hands with the other team, he didn't even come out of the dugout. Jerk. Last time we played them they beat us 25-5, I think, and during the game they entitled themselves "the divine, playing mere mortals." Chris (aka colander) pointed out that if they're the divine, they aren't too divine - afterall, they are only in G-league.

Anyway today I had a day full of errands, so I haven't had time to write about the wedding just yet. I'll try to do that tomorrow, if I don't die first from this leg injury (I can't even lift it to cross my legs, it hurts so badly). Until then, feel free to give a gander at the sets I've put together. I have no pictures of the actual ceremony, as I was presiding at it and it would have been too difficult to both lead them through the vows and take pictures at the same time. However, if you were to look at only one photoset, I'm sure my dad would appreciate if you looked at the nostrils one because that was the project he devoted himself to - trying to surreptitiously take photos of the Smith family's nostrils.

- Jenny, 7/03/2007 12:27:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com