The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I am exhausted. The combination of playing a late game of softball last night, waking up SUPER early both yesterday and today, being out in a pool/the sun two days in a row, and playing a couple of hours of tennis tonight has worn me out.

That being said, I cannot convince myself to do the freelance design I desperately need to do, but I somehow can convince myself to play some Mario Party with Joey, Carrie & Nathaniel. The reality is that I probably should just go to bed because I have to wake up a bit earlier tomorrow morning in order to get a TB shot at the hospital and then there's the field trip to the Hammer Museum in Westwood (I'm hoping to get another shot at driving the tricked-out Navigator), then I've got to go shopping for food to go to the Hollywood Bowl tomorrow night. I'm tired just thinking of it all. (so it's a good thing I'm playing Mario Party)

- Jenny, 7/24/2007 10:14:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com