The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Today ends my in-hospital time until the end of July. I have a few days next month where I'm on-call and so will go in if called, but the next shift where I work in the actual hospital is at the very end of next month. I'm looking forward to the time off, although there are a couple of patients who I will miss seeing every day. I hope that I won't see them when I return, as that will mean that they are doing well and trying to return to normal.

Otherwise, nothing super significant happened today. Nope. Can't think of anything. Maybe I'll be more interesting tomorrow.

- Jenny, 6/27/2007 09:02:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com