The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Just got back from my morning walk. Can I just tell you that it's amazingly beautiful outside? Sunny, warm (but not hot), slight breeze, clear with scattered clouds...it was a nice walk, despite how my heels are killing me because I have blisters on them. I took pictures, so I'll upload them at some point for you to see part of my morning routine.

In about an hour I'm going to go to Insomniac and play some outdoor volleyball during their lunch hour. I'm getting on all of their sports mailing lists. I've also been put on their tennis mailing list. If only I had skills at programming, I could work there, too. Alas, I don't. So the job search continues with much frustration. Last night had a rough episode in worrying about my future and in thinking about making decisions. Looking for a job has to be one of the worst things in life.

In other news, last night I saw that Kevin Arnold is also having trouble with jobs. I saw this because I have recently discovered this new channel called Ion that plays re-runs of the Wonder Years! I LOVE this show and have been wanting to get the entire show on DVD, but haven't been able to find it, as Amazon says that it's not available. However, last night Carrie did a simple internet search and found that there are some sites that sell them, but this message board says that those are pirated episodes of poor quality. I suppose carving out time weekly at 10 & 10:30 p.m. to catch the show will be what I have to do for now...

- Jenny, 6/06/2007 11:34:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com