The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm having my normal employment woes. Not sure what I want to do, feeling really, really confused. I did apply for a job today that I'd like to hear back from. Not sure if that will work out or not, but it'd be cool to at least interview for the position. I just decided to take on some part time work at my church organizing/planning youth events. I'm actually really excited and looking forward to this.

So far today, besides finishing up that application, I have cleaned the house and gone out and thrown around the softball with Marian. I think I may make some ice cream today and also have aspirations of making dinner if I can only decide what I'd like to make...which is a difficult decision sometimes.

No plans for the weekend, which is good because I have a busy week next week covering shifts at the hospital. Perhaps I should take advantage of the free weekend and finish up a bunch of graphic design stuff.

- Jenny, 6/15/2007 01:15:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com