The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Well, I've slowly (but surely) been chugging away at studying for my last exam and writing my last paper. I'm surprised that I have been fairly well disciplined and have not strayed from my tasks too far. I trade off between them, so my "break" from writing my paper about a woman preacher is studying for Presbyterian History and vice versa.

For the Presbyterian History exam I've put in 3 hours of individual reading and 7.5 hours studying with Curtis and Kelley. I'm still devoted to do another 3 hours of individual reading and Curtis, Kelley and I have planned to do at least 6 more hours of studying. It is incredible to me that even though I've studied over 10 hours so far that I don't feel like I have enough information to do a good job on the final essay test. Furthermore, it's incredible to me that PresbyTony is not studying at all for the test and another friend is taking the test early and was planning on studying only 3-5 hours. I think we all have the same preceptor, so all I have to say is that those two have a lot of guts or I am just incredibly dense.

I am doing really well on the paper. Yesterday morning and mid-afternoon I managed to write about 2,000 words, making me about halfway done with the paper. I've been working this morning and have studied some Presbyterian History, so I think after this blog post I'll probably commence writing on that paper again. Assuming I can finish the paper either tonight or tomorrow, I rejoice for Saturday at 5:31 p.m. Then I'll have time to paint, clean my room, and read for fun or watch movies or what-have-you.

The bright spot of today is LOST. My one thing to look forward to!

- Jenny, 5/02/2007 10:43:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com