The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, May 04, 2007

Today is another day where I have to make a quick post because I have work than agreed to study with Curtis and Kelley. So, I'll post about why yesterday was a great day:

a.) Beautiful weather.
b.) I really liked my outfit.
c.) I got to drive the golf cart while at work (multiple times!). I love driving that thing. It even made me think, "Hey, when I return home to California, maybe I should take up golf."
d.) I was released earlier from work than I thought I would be. (it has nothing to do with me driving the golf cart)
e.) I ate a really good mango for breakfast.
f.) I bought a new pair of flip-flops!
g.) I realized that while continued study for Saturday's exam is called for, I probably know enough to at least get a C on the exam.
h.) Baseball tickets were bought to go to a Yankee game with a bunch of friends.
i.) I listened to an excellent podcast lecture about choice and how having too many choices actually paralyzes decision-making and leads to greater unhappiness.
j.) I re-painted a painting that someone wants to buy! And it turned out well on the first try!

and last, but not least (and probably the best):

k.) I finished my women's preaching paper! (Nothing like a little Mortal Kombat to express how I feel with being done with that paper!)

- Jenny, 5/04/2007 06:32:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com