The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, May 18, 2007

Phew. Long day. Today I did some graphic design stuff with this book I designed for a friend's dad, then talked with the VP at Bonner about future direction and stuff and then had lunch with Layne and then got ready for Baccalaureate and then went to Baccalaureate and then met a bunch of friend's families. It has been neat to meet the families of my friends because it's so interesting to see where people come from and put them in context of who they are. Like you see your friend's smile is the same as his mothers or see a friend has the same eyes as her mom or even that a friend's dad has the same sort of factual informational conversation as another friend. It's just really cool.

Now I'm tired and trying to figure out what to do with myself. My whole family went to NYC today (I hear all 12 of them stuck together all day long, which would be tough in NY! Commendable!), so I have the night to myself. There are things I should do - I should continue packing up my room and I really should finish this other book/design project I have going on. I don't really feel like doing either of those things. I feel like doing something easy with minimal thought or exertion involved. But maybe I should just grit my teeth and bear it, considering I only have until Monday morning here and tomorrow will be another big day. I'll have enough mindless, passive activity when I drive across the country next week.

- Jenny, 5/18/2007 03:46:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com