The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, May 03, 2007

I have a busy day today, so I suppose I'll post a little earlier than usual.

I was going to sign up on Earth Day, but I ended up being too busy. My AAA membership expired two days ago, so I've needed to do something about it. Sometime last year I learned of the Better World Club as a competitor of AAA, and it seems that they are not only competitive in their offerings, but they also are concerned with helping the environment. When I had found them last year, I had just signed up for AAA, so I was bummed about this and have been waiting for my membership to expire so that I could sign up with them. I'm glad to officially be signed up with this new type of roadside assistance!

I am making good progress on my paper. Right now I have about 3,500 words, which leaves only about 1,000 in order to make the page # count. (I may fudge that a bit.) And the studying for Presbyterian History progresses as usual. I'm working fairly soon (guess I should blow dry my hair) for a few hours, then I'll study with Curtis and Kelley until dinner and then after dinner I hope that I can finish the paper tonight. We'll see.

- Jenny, 5/03/2007 06:27:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com