The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, April 23, 2007

Well it is an absolutely beautiful day outside, but my life feels so cluttered. Perhaps it has to do with this. I absolutely cannot live in this environment - something must be done. So, inbetween my classes and various meetings I have today, I've been trying to clean it up. I have made considerable progress, but I still am a long way off. I am hoping that once my room is cleaned, I will start feeling more positive about things. Truly, my environment has a huge impact upon how I see the world.

I returned home from South Carolina to my messy room late last night. My visit was ok (I guess I can't go into it much on here), but what was not ok was returning home to a mess. Usually, if I am away, I like to be sure to clean up my room right before I leave so that everything is nice for my return. Obviously, I did not have the time or gumption to do that this time.

Here are a few pictures from our senior dinner activities last week.

This week is the last week of classes. I have one 10-page paper due on Friday and then I have a week to both prepare for a killer exam and write a 15-20-page paper. Then I'll be done. Crazy.

Otherwise, I am afraid I don't have that much to say right now. Perhaps I'll think up something genius after everything is cleaned up!

- Jenny, 4/23/2007 10:05:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com