The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Saturday, April 07, 2007

Tonight after dinner at Joe's Crab Shack with the girls (if you're lucky and I remember to do so, you'll hear my thoughts about Joe's once I download the pictures), Kyle, Penny and I went to go see Reign Over Me, the new Adam Sandler/Don Cheadle movie. I love Don Cheadle and, although I hate almost every Adam Sandler comedy, I really love him in dramatic roles. I thought Reign Over Me was really good (it felt a little long), but it has left me in a really contemplative mood...in contemplating where the line should be drawn in getting someone psychiatric help, in thinking about people who lost their loved ones in 9/11, and in thinking about my own life.

On a competely different note, I have noticed that my room smells really good today and I'm quite certain it's none of my doing. It's more of a strawberry smell and, whereas I like the smell of strawberries, I'd be more prone to imposing a citrusy smell upon the room.

Even though the time-stamp will disagree (sometimes I have little tolerance to change clocks even though I love flipping the month of a wall calendar), it is officially Easter and Jesus has risen (yet again). May you have a meaningful day.

- Jenny, 4/07/2007 09:21:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com