The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, April 06, 2007

Sometimes there's really nothing nicer than sleeping in. I didn't get out of bed this morning until 10 a.m., which was wonderful. Presently I am watching the British soldiers on CNN and coaxing myself to do the copious amounts of work I need to work on this weekend.

Last night I saw Blades of Glory with Kyle, Penny and Emily to celebrate Kyle's birthday. I, for one, think Will Ferrell is hilariously funny. Blades of Glory, although a combination of The Cutting Edge and Talledega Nights, was really funny. I wasn't the hugest fan of Talledega Nights, mostly because I felt that it could have been much funnier, but Blades of Glory did not disappoint me in the way that Talledega Nights did. However, I contend that there are other Will Ferrell movies that are much funnier than Blades of Glory. I just love his performance in Old School.

I guess it was a little sacrilege that I saw a movie on Maundy Thursday instead of going to a worship service, but I guess sometimes I am a little sacrilege. Tonight, however, I'll be going up to church and going to a Good Friday service.

- Jenny, 4/06/2007 08:29:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com