The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Well, this week has a lot going on in multiple areas.

a.) I have about a bazillion interviews this week. Ok, not a bazillion, but I had a really good phone interview on Sunday and will have two on Thursday (one in person and another phone one).

b.) Thursday is also my brother's birthday. He'll be a quarter of a century. So weird.

c.) LOST resumes tomorrow! 16 episodes in a row. (Hm...will have to figure out what to do if I go to Scotland...I hope they'll be showing them online because I don't think Scotland's on the same schedule as America...Danny? Care to comment on this?) I barely remember what happened when we left off, so I hope they have a little montage to catch me up to speed. I, of course, would have preferred for them to air repeat episodes these past few Wednesdays, but we can't always have our way. Hey, check this out. It shows how the characters have been connected with each other before arriving on the island. Neat.

d.) Wednesday is also Nick's birthday.

e.) Friday I am heading down to Maryland to visit Tracey for the weekend. Since she graduated early (obviously due to her theological brilliance and massive cranium), she has taken a temporary job in Laurel. I've driven through Maryland a number of times, but haven't ever really spent any time in Maryland, so I'm looking forward to it.

But between all of these things and working, I have a lot of homework to catch up on. Not doing anything the first week because of my exegesis exam has, ridiculously enough, put me farther behind than I am comfortable with...

- Jenny, 2/06/2007 06:51:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com