The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Well, I have officially finished two out of the three sermons. I finished the first sermon this morning, before lunch. The first sermon is horrid. It's sorta all over the place. I just finished the second sermon about 15 minutes ago and it's not bad. It's not great and could probably use a little more application, but it's not bad. I guess I'll spend some time packing now. Perhaps later on tonight I'll start the third sermon. Hopefully I can take advantage of being cooped up on the airplane and get some good writing in. If I finish that one with enough time to spare, I guess I will go back and re-write the first sermon.

I kinda have developed an attitude today and I don't like it. It stems from having to take NJ Transit home because no one is willing/able to pick me up from the airport. I am upset about this for two reasons. The first being that I am always willing to give people rides to and from the airport (or wherever), even if I have a lot to work on. I usually will only refuse if I have to either be in class or have some appointment I have to keep. The second reason why this is upsetting to me is because I will be traveling with one large suitcase, weighing approximately 50 lbs., one small duffel bag, weighing approximately 40 lbs., one carry-on that will have my laptop and a few remaining books in it and my purse. That is a lot of stuff to handle by myself on the train, especially after a long day of traveling. Ugh.

- Jenny, 1/09/2007 07:36:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com