The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, January 05, 2007

I didn't quite make it to finish the paper. I'm at 4624 words and I swear that I'm finishing it tonight because I seriously need to get started on my ethics sermons. (Because I still don't know what I'm going to write about.) Thank goodness this is the second to last time I ever have to do this stuff.

But I can't finish my paper until later on tonight because I'm working at the hospital again today. I don't think I will have space to work in the hospital crucifixes, but I still think they're interesting, so I think I will try to take the pictures anyway. I'll have to take them today, since my shift tomorrow is cancelled.

Maybe I'll be more interesting after I finish these papers...because right now it's all I can think about.

- Jenny, 1/05/2007 08:52:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com