The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, December 29, 2006

Man, I have had the most persistent sinus headache all day long. It has been a major bummer. I am not sure if I have a cold or if this is a resurgence of my allergies (what, with all of the wind we've been having), but I am feeling somewhat miserable. Miserable not in the sense of having something major wrong with me, but just having this annoying illness that I can't seem to kick.

Today at the hospital was interesting. I am at a different hospital than I was at this summer. It's not as exciting as my summer hospital, but it is a bit nicer. There seems to be a lot of confusion on everyone's part of why I am being hired for such a short time, yet have very unspecified tasks ahead of me. So I found today to be quite boring, as I was oriented to things I've previously been oriented to, when I did on-call this summer. But I guess first days are always quite dull.

Tonight I am going out with Tyler and Chris. We'll be dining at Chipotle, which is always delicious, and then we'll go and see either The Good Shepherd or Night at the Museum.

- Jenny, 12/29/2006 05:17:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com