The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Well, now I am 28 + 1 day. My birthday was ok. Spent some of it packing, some building myself a new website and the remainder at my Aunt Ellie's for dinner. I'd also like to wish my September 4th counterparts a (belated) happy birthday - Tyler Wahe (5 years old yesterday) and Tracey Cowan who, with the time difference when she was born in Northern Ireland and I in Los Angeles, might have been born at the same instant as myself.

Not much more time to go here in Los Angeles. I've packed almost all of my clothes (leaving me...interesting options for my final two days) and now have to remember what else I brought over from Princeton that needs to go back with me. I remember some books, but am hazy on what exactly made the trunk of my car so full!

- Jenny, 9/05/2006 03:13:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com