The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Well, last night and this morning I was not a happy camper regarding my main job. But I'm doing a little better this afternoon. But I pretty much still need prayers about it all.

In a fit of brilliance (or maybe stupidity), I dropped my Ecumenics class for a Hinduism class. But yet in another fit of brilliance (which seems to be common for me this week) I have just counted everything up and have discovered that really I only need 20 credits left to graduate, and I have to take at least 12 units per semester (this semester I'm currently at 15), so now I'm wondering why I'm working myself so hard this semester when I don't have to. Pending an approval from my presbytery (regarding classes I may need to take to satisfy their requirements), I will either be dropping Exodus or Hinduism. Maybe this will help me to feel more in balance with my life, because I certainly do not feel in balance now.

Actually, I feel like a mad woman. I'm not black and I don't have a diary but nonetheless, I feel like a mad woman.

- Jenny, 9/27/2006 12:02:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com