The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, September 15, 2006

This has to be short because I'm waiting for my battery to run out so that I can charge it afresh. In the past two weeks or so, it has had an absolutely awful charge.

My room is almost back to normal. One more box to unpack and a few things here and there to tidy-up.

Sergio sent me an email that I've been meaning to respond to that included this WAY FUN site. It's a game, sorta, where you think up all the labels you possibly can for pictures and you have to try to match some stranger on the internet with the same label. It is actually quite hard, or I've been playing against dunces. Or maybe I just don't know what the average thought for image labeling is.

I had my first catering meeting today to discuss all the upcoming events. It seems like a lot of work. I'm hoping that this is just beginning anxiety, which I seem to get a lot.

I'm almost finished with the book I've been reading, The Power of One. It is a fantastic book, but I'm afraid I'm not sure what the author is doing in the final 20 pages or so. Maybe I'll finish it tonight.

- Jenny, 9/15/2006 08:53:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com