The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, September 18, 2006

I've just had a very full morning going with a professor to visit various members of the administration. I'm going to be working on the Department of Theology's website and I met just about everyone it takes to make that happen. I'm working with a professor who is new to me and I rather like him. Actually, what I really appreciated is that he thought through all of the various people and issues that would need to happen in order for me to do this and then made sure we talked to all of those people. So now I can start on it this afternoon, which I likely will.

My biggest headache right now is that the trunk of my car is not opening. I am not sure why it's not opening, in fact, it's a surprise because it was working just fine up until Saturday, when I went to go and put something back there and now it's not working. The lock works - I can hear it lock and unlock, but the handle appears to be stuck. I went into the trunk from the back seat, and I have absolutely nothing in there, certainly nothing appears to be stuck. SO...I don't know what to do, other than take it into the dealer. Taking it to the dealer is such a headache, but I cannot think of any other way.

I'm now all moved into my room, every box unpacked and things (fairly) tidy. All is well with my mind, now that my room is in this condition. Although, speaking of my mind, I've noticed that it has been harder for me to remember names and, even when I know names, to be able to say them correctly. It's very strange, especially because I'm usually so good with names.

- Jenny, 9/18/2006 08:30:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com