The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, August 31, 2006

If I had to, I'd choose Sammy Hagar over David Lee Roth. It would be a hard decision, though.

Everytime I respond to the emails I have in my inbox, it seems like I get four more emails that I have to respond to. Consequently, I don't think I'm doing any damage to clearing out any of my inboxes.

Here is a picture of my new haircut.

And here are some pictures of my finger that I sliced open when I murdered the last person I met through the internet. Just kidding, Tisra. I haven't murdered anyone. I cut my finger last saturday while cutting up limes for my cousin's engagement party. It is quite the cut and doesn't appear to be anywhere near healing.

I have to make decisions about my website. My subscription for FTP is through and I want to redesign it anyway. But maybe I should look for another site to host it. Maybe get my own domain name. But then I never use my website anymore. Sigh. I just don't know.

Now I think I will tidy up this house so that I can paint later on today. I just need a good hour of cleaning. Well, probably more than that, but a good hour of cleaning will make me a lot happier, I'm sure.

- Jenny, 8/31/2006 10:12:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com