The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I am so, so, so glad that I completed all of my final papers for this internship. I did some during the weekend and then buckled down yesterday afternoon and finished. I feel free, even though I still have about a week left to go. Now I can come home without thinking of what I have left to do for the internship and instead focus my attention on studying for my ordination exams.

One of my favorite patients of the summer is probably going home tomorrow. He has been here for at least a few weeks because he's been recovering from extreme heat stroke. It has been really cool to see him progress over the course of these weeks and see him moving closer to what was probably normal for him. I have really enjoyed getting to know him and his family and it'll be a little sad not going to see him after tomorrow. However, I am happy for him and am so proud of his progress.

Joey and Carrie have been away in Chicago since Thursday. I'm glad that they're coming home today - I've missed them. But, I won't be seeing them much...I begin housesitting tonight. It's quite a useful time for me because I'll be able to have forced seclusion. This will help ensure that I do spend time studying!

- Jenny, 8/15/2006 07:16:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com