The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, August 07, 2006

Great news!!!! The Insomniac Sliders finished off the season with a strong win over the Harris Heat. We totally won by 5! And being behind 10 runs in the top of the first inning didn't phase us - we fought back strong and scored 9 by the bottom of the first. We were strong and composed and played a great game. I am just sad that I won't be able to play with the team for the upcoming seasons.

Remember my nativity painting? Well, some UK company was searching on Google Images for nativity and found my image again. They make corporate Christmas cards and want to purchase my image to put it on their cards for this season, which is really cool. The only problem is that I have to figure out how much to charge...

I haven't painted in forever. The last thing I painted was the pulpit of Miller Chapel this past spring. I always really enjoy painting (well, unless I happen to really suck that day), but I almost never do it. When stuff like this happens, it makes me think, "Hey! I should pick up my paintbrushes and paint again!" It is a motivator, but kinda not a big enough motivator. It always comes down to that there's some other better way for me to spend my time. I wish I was more disciplined. Also, when this stuff happens I also think that perhaps I should redesign my website and put more current paintings up. But, again, there's always a "better" way I find to spend my time.

- Jenny, 8/07/2006 11:39:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com