The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, July 10, 2006

The Sliders are officially on an almost-winning streak. Tonight was the second week in a row where we only lost by one. Our game tonight seems even more of a victory because we only lost by one to the Nickelodeon Splats, who dominated over us last time and won by at least 20. The Splats are a good team - so good that they mostly employ only women to their infield, letting the men play in the outfield, which is a very effective strategy.

Speaking of baseball, I've recently discovered that a guy I went to high school with has been playing in the Major Leagues for the past couple of years. That's super cool. He was in the same ASL class with my friend Colleen and I during our senior year. I don't remember him being that great at ASL. I also remember that he'd draw these little pig drawings. I don't know if he'd remember me...potentially he would, but I also wouldn't expect it.

Last night we hooked up my computer to my brothers HUGE HDTV and played some contriband Lost Season 2 episodes. Joey just bought surround sound, so it's an experiment not only of how to hook up and get feed from my computer to the TV but also setting up the speakers to display this living room-shattering sound. It is pretty awesome and will make it hard when I return to Princeton in the fall.

Speaking of Princeton and my whole ordination stuff - I have been feeling a lot of anxiety lately about my ordination exams and paying for my living expenses for my last year. So much anxiety that I have been waking up in my sleep. If you think about it, say a prayer for me.

- Jenny, 7/10/2006 09:39:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com