The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, July 06, 2006

My dad has a smoker and smokes meat from time to time. This past Sunday...or maybe it was Tuesday - it's hard to remember with this wacky week - my dad smoked a really good tri-tip and I have been eating the leftovers for dinner yesterday and today. It's delicious - I've paired it with some rice and japanese cucumbers with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing - but the thing is that for the rest of the night I smell like Little Smokies (to smell, click on link and lean in very close to computer monitor).

I thought about starting on my midterm evaluation for CPE tonight (is it hard to believe to anyone else that I'm about half-way done with CPE?!), but then I decided to take it easy and watch a movie instead. Must Love Dogs was on HBO, but I didn't want to wait the 20 minutes or so for it to come on, so I changed to channel to HBO On Demand (since we get every channel known to man at my house) and watched it there, eliminating the need for me to have it on my Netflix queue. Two birds, one stone. Or maybe just one bird. I'm not sure - I'm not keeping track.

But I am keeping track that this is the second time I've had the hiccups today. I hate it when I get them because they last for at least 8 minutes and absolutely nothing can make them go away. A couple of times ago I got them while I was driving, so I made a mental note of the time and I believe I had them for 12 minutes straight. With someone else in the car. It was totally embarassing, except for I think it was my brother, so no harm, no foul. ...whatever that means...

- Jenny, 7/06/2006 10:16:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com