The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, July 13, 2006

I went to this site (via Jenn's blog and uploaded this photo and got these results:

1. Christy Turlington - 72%
2. Kate Hudson - 70%
3. Gwyneth Paltrow - 68%
4. Janet Leigh - 67%
5. Sarah Jessica Parker - 67%
6. Courtney Cox - 67%
7. Audrey Tautou - 67%
8. Heike Drechsler - 66%
9. Veronica Ferres - 62%
10. Meryl Streep - 61%

I do not think I look like any one of those women in particular, but I have heard before that I do look like Meryl Streep, which I can see (especially from the picture they have on that site). After looking at all of the celebrity photos, I think how they gauge the likeness has a lot to do with the smile.

[shout-out to Nathaniel!]

- Jenny, 7/13/2006 11:14:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com