The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I am so tired. Today was a long day at the hospital and filled with almost everything except visiting with patients. Sometimes it's frustrating when that happens because I feel a little bit of pressure to see all of the patients in my unit. Also, when the days go like this where I have meetings and stuff, it just fees like a really long day, whereas when I meet with the patients, the time goes by fairly quickly...that is unless no one is particularly talkative that day, like last Monday.

Anyway, it was a long day and it was followed by a long evening of writing a verbatim and figuring out an interfaith worship service for tomorrow. I am beat.

So beat that I should go to bed now.

- Jenny, 7/05/2006 10:42:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com