The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, June 12, 2006

Well, I've just returned from my first day of CPE and I have to say that I am really kind of excited and anticipatory to do this and to interact with the people from my group. I can't say much because it's all supposed to be sorta confidential because I have privileged information about these people's live, but I will say that I really think everyone in the group is interesting and I am not really put off by anyone. These dynamics can change, of course, but I am hopeful for our group interactions, which I hear really influence your CPE outcome.

Today we went over a lot of introductory stuff and we get more of that introductory stuff tomorrow. Wednesday we go to our respective hosptials. Two of us will go to Little Company of Mary hospital in Torrance, two will stay at St. Joe's and myself and this other guy will go up to Holy Cross. Everyone has been to their hospitals except for my partner and I and the way they talk about Holy Cross, we just sort of look at each other and wonder what it is we're getting ourselves into.

- Jenny, 6/12/2006 04:59:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com