The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I am really, really tired. I have had a long day, but a good day.

I went to the hospital today. No crazy stories or anything...although I did see this one patient again who I first saw on Friday. On Friday he told me that he wanted me to help him "sort through his life." It was more involved and stuff, but one of the things he told me was that he was schizophrenic (should I really be helping this guy sort through his life if I can't even spell that word?). Anyhow, I went back to see him today and when he was finally awake and I saw him, it was kinda like he was a different person, yet still the same. It's hard to describe.

Anyhow, here are some recent highlights of my life. If you're interested in elaboration, let me know in the comments and when I'm feeling more awake tomorrow, I'll post more info.

- Still top-scorer in my Fantasy Auto Racing league
- Had dinner tonight with Malia, who's visiting from TX
- We only lost by one point last night in my softball game
- I was a key player in making a double play last night
- Made homemade strawberry pie this weekend with my brother
- Just got my grades from last semester and did really well
- Redesigned this website

- Jenny, 6/27/2006 10:45:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com