The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, June 05, 2006

I am in love with Kashi's Stawberry Fields cereal. What I love about it is that the flakes are very crunchy and do not get soggy in the milk. I cannot stand when cereal flakes get soggy, which is the case with most other flake cereals I've tried. Why I am not pleased with Strawberry Fields is that it's kinda expensive, especially for how much you get. Does anyone know if they sell this cereal at Costco?

Good news! Although I thought I'd score low on yesterday's NASCAR race, I ended up getting 2nd place, so I've maintained my second place league standing.

I thought I had more to say, but I am all of a sudden worried that all of the widgets from my dashboard have disappeared. I am not sure if this is a problem with my computer or if my dad did it. Wait. I just figured out how to get them back. Apparently Nathaniel didn't like them, so he took them off of my computer. But the thing is that I like them and it's my computer.

I have my first softball game with my team tonight. I am excited, but also a little nervous since I haven't played in awhile. Vicky says, though, that the team is pretty relaxed and there for fun and stuff.

I don't know what it is, but I get messaged ALL THE TIME on myspace from random men in NJ. It is really, really annoying.

- Jenny, 6/05/2006 09:34:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com