The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, June 19, 2006

The great thing about not being around my computer all day long is that when I return home, I see that I've received 11 emails and I think to myself, "WOW! I am popular!" The bad thing about not being around my computer all day long is that when I return home and see that I've received 11 emails, I think to myself, "When will I ever have the time to respond to these 11 emails?!"

I was expecting Viking: The Ultimate Obstacle Course to be on ESPN 2 yesterday, like I saw on the ESPN program schedule and was extremely disappointed that it was not on.

So today I had a whole day of sitting in a classroom and going over the super-exciting general hospital orientation, including going over safety procedures, quality procedures, customer support procedures, etc. Tomorrow should be more legitimately exciting because I'll be going back to the hospital and should be assigned my units!

- Jenny, 6/19/2006 04:26:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com