The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, June 21, 2006

For the record, this is my 999th post. That means I have to think up something really good for tomorrow.

So I have found that I get really hungry when I get home from the hospital at around 5 pm. I mean really hungry. Like ready to eat dinner hungry. This is problematic because my family doesn't eat until at least 7:30 or 8 p.m.

My day at the hospital was kinda boring. There were only like 4 new patients on the entire 4th floor. So I went out to meet them, but I went at the wrong time in the morning because they either were sleeping or with nurses. I then decided to go down and bless the babies, which went well. Then did a worship service with the Sister and the other intern over in Sub Acute, which is an area where patients are in for an indeterminable period of time (like maybe they have comas or are paralyzed or what-have-you). Then I went back and visited patients until lunch and then after lunch visited more patients. Then at about 2, I visited everyone I could so I was sorta finished. So after that I just sorta sat in the office and worked on writing my verbatim until it was time to leave. Incidentally, writing a verbatim is little to no fun.

So...it was boring. But still good...I do like being there. I just have to have a better plan on how to fill up the day. Or get more talkative patients.

- Jenny, 6/21/2006 06:43:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com