The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, June 12, 2006

a.) Stephanie's wedding was beautiful. However, I didn't take any pictures because everyone else was! Kathryn took some pictures and she'll probably post them sometime soon.

b.) I rode in a Prius for the first time this weekend. That car is the car of the future!

c.) I am now #1 in my Fantasy NASCAR league! And I was top scorer this week. Now all I have to do is create a lead and separate myself from the rest of the pack to secure my victory.

d.) Today is my first day at the hospital. I am to arrive in less than an hour! More on that later when I know more.

e.) Softball game tonight. I'm looking forward to it! Hopefully the IKEA Sluggers won't prove to be as tough as the Nickelodeon Splats.

- Jenny, 6/12/2006 08:05:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com