The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tonight we arrived in Sioux Falls. I am now 5 states west of where I was when I last wrote. It sounds really good to say that. I feel that we have been driving a long ways and that we're pretty far in the trip, but then I lose a little heart when I realize that we still have about a week left somehow.

Last night we stayed in Wheaton at Carrie's parent's. They are great hostesses. They made us a nice dinner, took us on a walk and made a great breakfast. Also, they were really talkative, which was nice because they were someone different to talk to.

Tomorrow we're going to the other side of South Dakota - Rapid City. There we'll be going to Mt. Rushmore.

- Jenny, 5/09/2006 07:09:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com